Water, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, red lentils, garlic powder, onions, potatoes, carrots, sunflower oil
||for 100 gr soup
||53,1 kcal / 221,8 kj
Benefits of Lentils:
Lentil, rich in vitamins and nutrients, makes a great winter soup, which now finds a welcome place in our breakfasts as well.
- Lentil is a heart-friendly food. It helps to reduce the risk of heart attacks by lowering the bad cholesterol levels.
- With high fiber content, lentil also helps to lower insulin and blood sugar levels, becoming diabetic-friendly.
- The high fiber content also helps to regulate bowel movements, and acts as a remedy for constipation.
- It has healing effects on hemorrhoids and other large intestinal problems.
- Lentil helps to prevent anemia with high iron and folic acid content.
- With its rich potassium content, it has a high blood pressure lowering effect.
- Lentil, with its contents, also helps to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Please note that the above information is not intended to treat any illnesses. For any and all health concerns, you should always consult a physician.